Friday, November 28, 2008

An email from my sister

Seastars, Seastars, Seastars............

Oh God! Americans targeted by terrorists in India! Where is Mumbai? Where are the Seastars? I know they are not staying in the 5 star hotels, so..........not too worried........but, what if?

What would I do if you both were kidnapped by terrorists, catch the next plane to where? But, I Go, Now!!!!! (bringing Doug & Christine with me, of coarse!) ...... Lilly.......stay!............ We sniff you out, rescue you both (heroically, of coarse!), all of us returning safely to Maui against all odds, only to be deluged by book and movie offers from all the networks, we play the game, but in the end, Oprah wins! (of coarse), endorsing the book and movie deal to come, and none of us, or any one any of us know and love, will ever have to work another day for the rest of their lives! This could be BIG!

Oh yeah, I should be worried..............where are the Seastars? I better let them know how worried I am ..........Oh, I have some new emails from the Seastars! Your both safe! Thank God!(and keep on working Joan!).

Please.....Please.........Please.........Be safe, or come home Damn it!

Love you both Seastar

4 comments:

  1. I was confused that the dog must stay home while you sniff out the seastar, but then thought of Lilly's little nose! Janet and Patti have many guardian angels (and common sense)so I try not to worry about you two travellers, but I also wondered if everybody shits in the street how acclimated have you guys gotten? Are you just joining in with that custom? What an amazing trip, we love following the blog! Jody and Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD. I was so worried about you! I'm in Costa Rica, checking out my own version of "Medical Value Travel!" Wow, what a difference being in somewhat foreign country . . . I'm just getting over jet lag . . . took two days to get here, and first thing I saw was the news bout Mumbai . . . in Spanish, so I couldn't get quite all of it. Great to see your blog and know you are both safe! I miss you! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm overwhelmed with gratitude that you're both ok. Thanks for the posts and the amazing pics. I especially love the video because I get little tastes of being there (without the smells!) This blog has been great for sharing your trip in real time. Loved the "Indian Gothic" photo of Dinesh and Patti with the pitchforks and the kids. The drawings are wonderful as well. He has such kind eyes. Stay safe and courageous. With love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. patti and Janet, am trying to find your e-mail address! Am about to leave The Ideal Beach Resort after much R&R..my flexibility and mobility much improved but still tire easily. Am onto one cruth within the room. Aprreciate having you as mates so very much! love, alice

    ReplyDelete