Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yippee!


The tooth fairy came last night and this morning I woke up with a new set of teeth……in my mouth. Yesterday's dental appointment went better than expected and after waiting 1 ½ years for my sinus lift and 14 implants to heal, I now have my new teeth. They look great and I’m very happy to be done wearing dentures. Unlike natural teeth there is no feeling in the crowns or implants so I now have to learn to chew again using the muscles in my jaw and face instead of my teeth to gauge the pressure necessary to eat. I left the doctors office with orders to eat, eat, eat! Finally, some doctors’ orders that will be fun to follow!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    If you hurry back you can eat all you want at Christine's birthday camping extravaganza in two weeks.

    Hey, that doesn't look like the Bangkok I remember from the '80's. Besides, where are the rioters we keep reading about in the news?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! Congratulations!! Great grin..

    ReplyDelete